A food and drinks in Romes’ historic centre sampling a variety of local Italian dishes in this world-famous city.
Eat freshly prepared pizzas, homemade pastas and Supplí (risotto balls), the finest cheeses and wines, and drink the best coffee in town.
This tour takes you into the heart of Rome, by historical monuments, in picturesque markets, inside beautiful restaurants and secret places off the tourist trail.
Duration 3-3½ hours with 6\7 stops & 12 people max.
01-Oct-23 - 31-Dec-23
01-Jan-24 - 31-Mar-24
01-Apr-24 - 30-Jun-24
01-Jul-24 - 30-Sep-24
Rome regional Italian food & drink tour route
- You'll visit one of the oldest cafés in Rome, for an Italian cappuccino or espresso.
- You'll try three kinds of the best and freshest pizza by the slice and supplí.
- We'll continue our tour at the oldest market in town, to sample Pecorino Romano cheese.
- For your next bite, you'll enjoy an authentic cannoli.
- We'll visit a gourmet shop for ham, salami, and cheese, paired with the best Italian wine.
- Next, we'll go to a traditional Roman restaurant for two Roman pastas.
- We'll finish the tour with an artisanal gelato.
- As with all our tours, there's our delicious secret dish.
- Great food is made even better with the perfect drink pairing.
- A complete food & drink experience to understand the history of Italian cuisine.
- Enjoy the most typical Rome regional Italian foods & drinks in a single tasting experience.
- Get recommendations of other bars, cafes and restaurants to visit during remainder of your trip.
What is included\is not included
- Three different types of homemade Pizza
- Supplí: fried risotto balls
- Italian cheeses paired with Italian wines
- Two Roman pastas
- Cannoli (Italian pastry)
- Artisanal gelato
- Our delicious secret dish
- The finest Italian wines
- Espresso or Cappuccino
- Non-alcoholic options
Additional tastings of food or drinks can be purchased by tour guests at their own expense or upgrading the tour.
Room Food tour Meeting Point
Meet under the Brazilian flag outside the Brazilian Embassy in Piazza Navona N.14.